Totaal aantal pageviews

vrijdag 9 november 2012

Splognerizer 50: EXPECT!


Well, when I started this podcastish kinda phonomenom I really hadn't expected that it would last 50 episodes. My 52-weeks project was a struggle in the end and so was my "50 ways to do cover". Without the help of online friends I wouldn't have been able to finish both of them. This project is still not ended. In fact there are already two other episodes waiting to be published after this one. However there have been breaks of months or even half a year.

Again I'm asking for your help. I need your input as inspiration. Name a word or theme and I'll start digging, cutting, pasting, editing, morphing, mastering, etc... untill everything is properly "splognerized". The aim is to incorporate as wide a range of styles as possible in something that is percieved as one unity.

Here's number 50, title by fb-user Solo Mio: "EXPECT!"



front cover: Joe Lacey

My apologies for the unexpectedly long delay in tracklist deliverance:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen